Headlines
Loading...
Angelina Jolie to undergo more preventive cancer surgeries

Angelina Jolie to undergo more preventive cancer surgeries

Actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie has
revealed she's in the process of going under
the knife again as a preventive measure
against the spread of cancer.
The mother of six who had both breasts
removed a year ago after tests showed
she carried a gene which increased her odds
of contracting both breast and ovarian cancer,
told Entertainment Weekly the new operation
is to prevent ovarian cancer
"Wherever I go, usually I run into
women and we talk about health
issues, women issues, breast cancer,
ovarian cancer. It makes me to feel
closer to other people who deal with
the same things and have either lost
their parents or are considering
surgeries or wandering about their
children. There is still another surgery
to have which I haven't yet. I would
get advice from all these people whom
I have been talking to, to get through
that next stage. " She said
Angelina's mum, Marcheline Bertrand, died of
ovarian and breast cancer at the age of 56 in
2007


.

0 Comments:

Video of the day