Headlines
Loading...
Lil Wayne Accuses Drake of Sleeping with One of His Girlfriends

Lil Wayne Accuses Drake of Sleeping with One of His Girlfriends

Looks like Lil Wayne is planning to pen a tell-all
about his love life. TMZ got their hands on excerpts
from the book where he writes about the time
Drake came to see him while he was locked up in
prison on gun charges and told him he was
sleeping with one of his girlfriends. Read below…
"Lil Wayne was ready to physically attack Drake for
screwing his girlfriend … and Wayne says this
himself in a book proposal he's shopping. TMZ has
obtained a portion of the proposal Wayne has sent
to various publishing houses, and his story is crazy.
Wayne claims while he was serving time at Rikers
Island for gun possession, Drake visited him and
glibly confessed, saying, "Yeah, it's true. Don't f***
with her like that cause I did f*** her." Wayne
writes, "This is the type of s*** that a man never
wants to find out when he's locked up.
Or, maybe so, cause only God knows what I would
have done if I wasn't locked up right now." Wayne
admits in the proposal he and his GF argued a lot,
and that may be why Drake said, "Don't f*** with
her like that." As for the timeline, Wayne says the
woman told him she had sex with Drake the day
before they met.
Wayne goes on, "I woke up feeling f***** up about
the f***** up day that I had … finding out that she
f***** Drake was the absolute worst thing I
could've ever found out." And he says, "As a man,
honestly, that s*** hurt … and not because it was
Drake, it could have been any man. It would've hurt
the same." Wayne then goes on and says he was so
depressed he didn't come out of his cell for days.
We're told there's intense interest among
publishers. We'll definitely read it

0 Comments:

Video of the day