Headlines
Loading...
Woman files for divorce because of husband's 'huge manhood'

Woman files for divorce because of husband's 'huge manhood'

'Please dissolve our one-week marriage, I can't cope
with his big manhood,' wife tells court
'If she wants to leave, she must pay me N60,000' —
Husband
This is a hilarious one, as reported by Nigerian
Tribune...
A woman named Aisha Dannupawa turned up at the
Sharia Court, Samaru,
Gusau in Zamfara State, during the week, asking the
court to dissolve her one-week old marriage to her
husband, Ali Maizinari, because she could not cope
with his 'huge manhood.'
She told the court that she married Ali after her first
marriage failed.
The mother of three revealed that before she packed
into her husband's house, she was invited into his
parents' house as the tradition demanded.
She told the court, which was already in laughing fits
at this time, that; "when he came, we had sex but the
experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the
sex, it turned out to be something else because his
manhood was too big."
She also told the court that after the experience, she
took some medication, which was given to her by her
mother.
"I told my mother the experience but she told me to
endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She
then gave me some drugs,'' she said.
According to her, "two days later when he came to
visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was
too much to bear. It was then I knew that I could not
continue with the marriage because of the size of his
private part.''
The husband, Ali, did not deny the allegations. He
told the court that he was willing to divorce her on
the condition that she pays back the dowry and all
that he spent on her during the courtship.
When asked to state the amount, Ali disclosed that
what he expected from her was N60,000.
The court's president, Alhaji Mamman
Shinkafi, advised the couple to try reconciliation.
Better than to suffer in silence...some women do not
enjoy sex but their partners will NEVER know
because they are good pretenders.
There was a time in my life i used to it,sex was so
painful but i had to sit myself down and find out what
was wrong.....HE WAS MONSTROUS...I left my shoes
behind
running .hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Video of the day