Headlines
Loading...
Wizkid and I Were Never Friends – Skales Reveals

Wizkid and I Were Never Friends – Skales Reveals

In an Exclusive interview with TheNET in Lagos,
Baseline artiste, Skales talked about the beef
between himself and former label mate, Wizkid.


Let's talk about your recent twitter spat with
Wizkid, you guys were together at an event some
hours before you went online, what really
happened?
The truth is, we were not really together, we were
just at the same venue at the same event that's
all, and really, whatever needs to be said now has
already been said on twitter so you can pick
everything there, right now I've put the whole
episode behind me. I just want people to focus
more on my music, it's life human beings must
always fallout..


Let's go back to your time at E.M.E, what kind of
relationship did you have with Wizkid?
We were just there, we were cool. For me it was
just about making music, that's what brought us
together in the first place, it's not like we are from
the same family, so let's just focus on the music
which was what I did, if I had something on my
mind I always say it out.


At what point did you guys really fall out?
We never really fell out, the relationship we had
has always been about music, it's not like we are
brothers, we are not from the same family like I
said, it was just business and music, so we were
cool, and even till now we are still cool, I have no
bad blood against him, I just want to face my
music right now, I'm about to drop my album and
that's all that matters to me right now.


How long have you been trying to get Wizkid to
work with you?
For as long as every other person has been trying
I guess (laughs), we know that he's a busy person
and I'm a busy person too, I'm doing my own
thing too. The truth is, I really don't want to talk
about it.

Will you consider working with Wizkid anytime
soon?
I don't know, fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Video of the day