Headlines
Loading...
Beat FM Presenter; Toolz Talks About The Romantic Part She Desires In a Man

Beat FM Presenter; Toolz Talks About The Romantic Part She Desires In a Man

Beat FM OAP and television presenter, Tolu
'Toolz' Oniru has dished out on what preferred
qualities she looks out for in her ideal man. The
sexy bombshell of a lady is currently in a
relationship with E.M.E boss, Capt. Segun
Demuren and the two appear to be head over
heels in love with each other. Guess Toolz
finally found the man she has always wanted.
See her specifications for her ideal man which
she gave in an interview with City People:
What are the things you are looking for in
a man?

Everything and I think that's why I am
very picky. I want somebody ambitious,
caring and sensitive. It's very important to
me that the person is hopeful, I am
hopelessly romantic. I want him to be God-
fearing and respect me. The list is endless.
Somebody that I'm comfortable enough to
basically let them take charge when they
need to. The person that will understand
me, know which buttons to press. I want
someone that will understand what a
relationship entails, someone that will
know it's not just about having someone
you call your girlfriend, never cheat on
you, all those things.

0 Comments:

Video of the day