Headlines
Loading...
Jaywon; So Many Fake Celebs in The Entertainment Industry makes reference to SoundSultan, M.I & 2face's Trio | @MI_Abaga @SoundSultan @2face @ 2faceidibia

Jaywon; So Many Fake Celebs in The Entertainment Industry makes reference to SoundSultan, M.I & 2face's Trio | @MI_Abaga @SoundSultan @2face @ 2faceidibia

Jaywon told Hip Hop Magazine about the Nigerian
entertainment industry. The "this year" crooner said
the Nigerian entertainment industry is full of liars and
fake people.
Jaywon said "The truth of the matter is the industry is
fake; everyone trying to say the next guy is fake. But
we do stuffs in the industry that is extravagantly
unnecessary. I have had instances when someone
calls me up for a collabo, and I'm not available or
booked for something else, then i apologise and turn
it down, the next thing you would hear is, "Jaywon is
fake, he cannot even support his fellow colleagues".
"You see someone buy a car, post a picture of the
2015 model, when you see him on the street, he's
driving the 2009 model, why?? I have seen a lot of
artistes bad mouth other people because they are
trying to promote themselves but the truth is its no
news anymore and it is wrong. As a person I try to do
what is right by my colleagues as well as my family. I
would rather provide for my family than go and pop
champagne at clubs and am not saying popping
bottles is wrong o, it is just how I set my priorities as
an individual. See, if you have listened to M.I featuring
2face and Sultan, "Human Being" that song sums up
the industry we are in."

0 Comments:

Video of the day