Headlines
Loading...
Muyiwa Ademola reflects on a recent encounter in Ireland

Muyiwa Ademola reflects on a recent encounter in Ireland

Popular actor, Muyiwa Ademola, was in Ireland recently and he was surprised when a lady approached him with all joy.
In a recent chat with Saturday Beats, he gushed about the meeting saying
"The first time I went to Ireland, a lady saw me and raised her shirt asking me to sign my autograph on her breast. I was really embarrassed. She was a Nigerian probably based in Ireland and when she saw me, she shouted my name and told me I must sign on her boobs. When a white man saw her and asked who I was, she said I was a big movie star from Africa, comparing me with Denzel Washington. I had to sign on her breast because she told me that if I did not do so, she would not put down her shirt and it was very cold. I inscribed my signature on her breast while trying not to touch it," he said.
Speaking further he said "When it comes to my female fans, I tread carefully. I make sure that I do not allow the handshakes to go beyond the elbow. If you study the industry properly, it is the opposite sex that appreciates a person's work the most. I have been coping fine with them."
He is happily married with kids!

0 Comments:

Video of the day