Headlines
Loading...
Rapper M.I. Tells Fans That He's about to Wed

Rapper M.I. Tells Fans That He's about to Wed

Mr Incredible is in a relationship and hints that he
will be getting married soon.
Rapper of the moment, M.I Abaga who recently
dropped hot new album The Chairman discusses
marriage in an interview with Encomium Magazine
earlier on November 21, 2014.
This is what he had to say when asked about his plans
for marriage:
"M.I doesn't have a love life, not to talk of getting
married. Most time people interview MI and MI has
no relationship. However, Jude is very private, he's
not a public figure, and I am sure you're not
interested whether he gets married or not, because
he's not MI"
The rapper whose real name is Jude Abaga enjoyed
playing between his personalities M.I and Jude during
the interview. He went on to say
"Unfortunately, Jude is not here (smiles). You're
interviewing MI and MI is not going to get married.
But I am sure Jude will soon get married, people
should just watch out for the time"
In an exclusive interview with Pulse.ng on November
8, 2014 M.I admitted to being in a long term
relationship and opened up about why he keeps his
love life private.
You've heard it, look forward to M.I's wedding!!
Www.ThatYorubaBoy.com would be selling the AsoEbi

0 Comments:

Video of the day